Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

torsdag 2 juli 2009

Blog starts now!

Hi all.

I'm going to keep this short.

I always been a bit curious about this whole moneytrading-thing, so I bought one license each of the top two ranked Forex robots available on the market, Forex Megadroid and FAP Turbo, and i will show their live results here on the blog. I have ran them on a demo account for some time now with interesting results and i am now waiting for my live account to be started up, that should be within the next few days.

I am using FXCM UK broker, and i will run the robots on their default settings, as they are when installed. If i get a reason to alter these settings, i will let u know why and when. My starting deposit will be 2000 USD. They will run on a single account, but the results will be shown separately for comparison, because that's what it's all about! I will run the MT4 platform on a computer at home, it will be online 24/7.

For further "free" money, i have decided to give Caschbackforex.com a go. I understand they will basically refund you some of your money spent, based on the volume of your trade.
It's all free to use, so why not?!

** Updated - I created a micro account (250USD) with Forex.com. Megadroid only will run on that account. And, of course, more "free" money from Forexcashback.com.

So, wish me luck (or call me crazy!), time will tell. You can follow my progress on this page. It will be updated as soon as there is something relevant happening on the account.

See You soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar