Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

torsdag 23 juli 2009

Back home...

...just to find FAPT making losses. USDCAD and EURGBP seems to be the big losers this week.
MD just 3 trades total, small gains, but at least no losses.
So, my changes from now on - MD will trade my Forex account. I want to see if it will perform differently on another broker. FAPT stays on FXCM, but only trades EURCHF and GBPCHF for now. The other pairs seems to unstable at the moment.

Im waiting for my PROFX to arrive from ForexEasystems. Im beginning to feel that i want "more control", manual intervention, over whats going on in my accounts, and i decided to try PROFX as an indicator.
I will keep you posted. My feelings now about FAPT is that is must shape up drastically next week, otherwise my clickbank refund is around the corner...

Happy Trading!
/P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar