Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

tisdag 28 juli 2009

More Losses....

First Losses on MD now. Megadroid went into the red with 5 trades and a net loss of 23.10 USD.
This is with 4 charts running on different timeframes.
FAPT 1 trade only, GBPCHF, -3.36 USD.

Even tho its only been a few weeks of testing, i slowly start to feel the clickbank refund coming closer for both robots. I will make up my mind after this weeks result.

Having said that - it seems to me that "no one" is getting any good results now with MD and FAPT. Maybe the market is in such a period that doesn't suit these robots working profiles? Who knows.

Anyway, i'm continuing to educated myself with books and video courses.
I think i am more interested in manual/ semi-automatic indicator trading.
I have two days off now, so plenty of time to play around with LMT and ProFX.

Until next time

/Pilotlife

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar